Frequently Asked Questions
Find information your looking for about our air conditioning services
How often should my air conditioner be serviced?
As a general rule, you air conditioner unit should be serviced by a licensed technician once every 12 months.
What temperature should I set my air conditioner to?
Setting your air conditioner to 25–27 degrees is the most economical way to reduce electricity bill costs.
How do I know my air conditioner needs a service?
- Restricted airflow
- Excessive moisture around the A/C
- It’s making squeaking, rattling or grinding sounds
- It’s producing odd smells
How do I know my refrigerator needs a service?
- The common signs that your refrigerator needs a service are:
- It’s not cooling
- Water dispenser isn’t working
- Refrigerator isn’t defrosting
- It’s noisy
- Freezer is cold, but refrigerator is warm
What do the energy stars mean on my air conditioner?
- The energy stars indicate how energy efficient the system is. More stars mean more energy efficient—reducing the cost of your electricity bill.
What brands do you sell?
- We install air conditioners from leading brands Daikin, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries and many more.
Do you hire out any equipment?
- Absolutely! We hire out cool rooms and portable air conditioners at competitive rates for clients throughout the Northern Rivers.
At Artisan Air, we’re here to help you get the most out of your air conditioning and refrigeration unit. Our expert team have years of experience in the industry, and we’re happy to share tips on proper air conditioner and refrigeration maintenance. If you want to know more about our air conditioning services or our refrigeration services, see our frequently asked questions below!
Ready to beat the Byron Bay heat? Call Artisan Air today for an obligation free, free quote! We service residential and commercial clients throughout the Northern Rivers.