Frequently asked questions
For more information about our services and tips on proper air conditioner and refrigeration maintenance, see our FAQ below.
Ready to beat the heat? Call Artisan Air today for a free quote. We service residential and commercial clients throughout the Northern Rivers.
As a general rule, you air conditioner unit should be serviced by a licensed technician once every 12 months.
- Restricted airflow
- Excessive moisture around the A/C
- It’s making squeaking, rattling or grinding sounds
- It’s producing odd smells
- It’s not cooling
- Water dispenser isn’t working
- Refrigerator isn’t defrosting
- It’s noisy
- Freezer is cold, but refrigerator is warm
Our experienced technicians install ducted, split system and room air conditioners for residential and commercial clients throughout the Northern Rivers.
Visit our Byron Bay showroom or call us today for a free quote.